Yes, it’s True. The Hormone Estrogen is very much linked as a Major cause of why the Prostate balloons with age. Prostate Enlargement is increased as we age by the over abundance of Estrogen which is a Primary Stress Hormone. What is the main cause of Prostate Enlargement? So, the Main Cause of Prostate Enlargement is Estrogen. Can Estrogen cause the prostate to enlarge? Estrogen and the Prostate are Really no good for each other. Where does this Estrogen come from ? The Adrenal Gland.
Estrogen climbs to an increasing amount as we age resulting in many difficulties. Inflammation many times occurs especially in the Prostate for men. Fatigue especially for women and sometimes men. We must lower that Bad Estrogen to calm these issues down.
Many plant supplements and Plants themselves can help. DIM is one containing Broccoli powder, Brussel Sprouts powder, and Cauliflower Powder along with Dim itself or Diindolymethane. I would stick with the vegetables due to the research is not extensive on the DIM itself yet. Although many women take it to lower that Estrogen and lessen fatigue for more energy. The more Estrogen the more fatigue and the more the Prostate inflames. Lower the Estrogen and You Low
er Inflammation and Deflate the Prostate which blows up like a Puffer Fish as we age.
Serious Complications from Too much Estrogen can occur. Any excess of this Hormone Can Negatively affect a Healthy Prostate. BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is the Result of Having an abundance of Estrogen.
This Condition of BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is es
sentially an enlarged prostate. Urinary Difficulties like urinating frequently, Longer Delays to Begin Urinating, Low or weak stream, Painful Urination and some even Report Bed-Wetting at times. This BPH is Viewed as an Age-Related Condition. Somewhat older guys over 50 or sometimes 40 may experience Estrogen Dominance. This increases the Risk of Prostate Enlargement. We should Take Care of this BPH and Reduce this Estrogen Hormone Imbalance. If we don’t, it could Result in complications Like UTI’s or Urinary Tract Infections, Bladder Damage, Kidney Damage, and Bladder Stones. Estrogen Overabundance May increase the risk of prostate cancer is believed by many Professional Researchers, Experts and Doctors.
SO, we must cleanse the Liver as best we can with foods like Broccoli, Beets, Dandelon Root, Peppermint Root, and Milk Thistle among other foods I will mention. Broccoli actually Stops the Conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen. As we age there is an increase in Estrogen and then Testosterone Plummits. However, the Low Testosterone in men is Not as much a factor as High Estrogen. In turn, the Prostate Enlarges like a balloon from the Inflaming powers of Estrogen.
Too Much Estrogen ? Eat These
So, an Enlarged Prostate and Estrogen is the main focus here. Lower Estrogen and you Lower Prostate enlargement. It’s that simple. Cortisol creates Estrogen so we can consume the right Supplements and Foods to Shrink the Prostate which lowers Cortisol and Estrogen. Fight off Estrogen Overload by increasing Cruciferous vegetables specifically Broccoli, Spinach, Brussel sprouts and Cauliflower. Collard Greens and Spinach also Helpful. Minimally a few times per week or more.
Your body converts these plants into other compounds allowing a lowering or Diminishing of estrogen activity. There are also Supplements like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) and Diindolylmethane Or (DIM). Although, these ingredients act Very Well However; more Effective absorption comes from the Vegetables.
Be sure to get enough vitamin B12, Choline, Betaine and Folate.
If You want Excess Estrogen to be Flushed Out of You then Eggs, Fish(salmon), shellfish, Quinoa, Spinach, and Beets are Outstanding Nutritional Sources.
Onions, garlic and scallions are rich in high-sulfur amino acids as well as quercetin. These help your liver flush out excess estrogen. Oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage, and turmeric are also thought to be helpful for this.
Eat plenty of omega-3 fatty acids. These are found in great quantity in fatty fish. Eat fish such as tuna, salmon, herring or sardines at least twice weekly.
Note: You Don’t need All of these I mention. Select Ones You Like.
Avoid phytoestrogen-containing foods at all costs. Phytoestrogens are plant-based chemicals that mimic estrogen in the body. Though they are healthful and appropriate for most women to eat, males should avoid them. The worst offenders are flaxseed, soy products and sesame seeds.
Also, cut down or eliminate processed foods. They contain additives and Preservatives that can play havoc on Hormonal balances. Eat Organic because pesticides can disrupt the hormonal system.
Consuming Zinc, Vegetables, Shellfish, vitamins C & K, meat, Soy, and Niacin are Recommended in Lowering Estradiol a type of Estrogen. Also, Supplements such as I3c or DIM greatly assist in Lowering excess Estrogen.
What a Man can do to Lower High Estrogen Levels:
- Alcohol Intake needs to be Reduced to one glass per day, even better one a week or month or year (most effective is to eliminate it totally) What results do you want ?
- Coffee needs to be a Cup a Day maybe 2. Best !→ None.
- Increase Meat with Protein from Animals; However, leave this one Out if Suspect of Calcium buildup Or Heart Issues. A little Technical here but here goes. The 5-alpha-reductase activity in the body speeds-up Then in Return Slows-down that Unwanted Testosterone to Estrogen Conversion.
- Consuming Soy, cruciferous vegetables, shellfish, vitamins C and K, zinc, niacin and resveratrol are recommended to lower estradiol levels.
- Indole-3Carbinol (I3C) or DIM are Supplements helpful in metabolizing too much estrogen.
- Lowering Excess Weight. Weight Increase (increased fat mass) tends to increase aromatise activity that converts Testosterone to Estrogen.
- Underwear that is too tight Raises the temperature of the testes and reduces production of Testosterone While increasing the Bad Estrogen.
- Conversion of testosterone to estrogen can result from Hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism causes weight gain and more Estrogen production in the fat cells.
- Estrogen production can increase If the Cortisol is Too Low.
- Estrogen Therapy in Cream form be careful of the transfer to Your skin.
A few of these procedures tend to reduce binding of sex hormones. This is a major Testosterone binding protein in the blood that can hold up production of Testosterone leading to reduced testosterone activity. However; Testosterone is not the Real Villain For it is the Dangerous Increase in Estrogen as we age.
Men around 40 may have the beginnings of BPH Enlarged Prostate. More likely though 50 and above. The Cause is Targeted at Hormonal changes that happen with age. These Hormonal Imbalances may set-off Cells of the Prostate to start Dividing and Growing. Levels of especially in Estrogen followed by Testosterone and a by-product of Testosterone (DHT). Specifically, the harmful inflammatory Estrogen increases where we find ways to Lower it through many of the Best Supplements such as Stinging Nettle, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium and Vitamin B1 for the Prostate.
The Best Estrogen Lowering supplements that work:
1. Stinging Nettles is at the Top of my list.
Stinging Nettle is a shrub growing in Northern Europe and Asia. Urtica Dioica is it’s Scientific name. Large leaves with Pink or Yellow flowers. This Natural Pla
nt helps Control Rising Estrogen: Nettle root that grows wild and the nettle leaves are commonly used to Create Medication for the Prostate. Nettles leaves possess compounds acting as Natural Estrogen Blockers. If you take this Supplement then this Estrogen Hormone can be managed and Decreased. The Goal is to Starve the Prostate from this ballooning Estrogen Food.
This supplement is generally offered from 300-900 mg. and considered safe at these doses or even Higher. Although, higher amounts may be used within limits and can be Extremely Effective to shrink the prostate. These Higher doses greatly benefit the Ailing Prostate that Balloons with age or called Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. Possible to take 500mg. 3 times a day or more depending on the severity of your enlarged prostate. That’s 1,500 mg. per day. We’ve seen upwards of 3 grams or 3,000 Mg. per day with stubborn prostates. However, this plant DOES WORK.
2. Potassium – Has a calming effect and soothes the inflammation enlargement of the Prostate.
3. Magnesium – Has a calming effect and soothes the inflammation enlargement of the Prostate.
4. Vitamin B1 – Has a calming effect and soothes the inflammation enlargement of the Prostate.
5. “Red” Maca Root is actually in the same family as Cabbage and Broccoli and is a cruciferous Vegetable. It is an Adaptogen Herb meaning it helps us “Adapt” to different Stresses we may have. Commonly grown in the Mountains of South America specifically Peru. Has the Capacity to balance Hormones. Specifically helps reduce Cortisol the Stress Hormone which produces Estrogen. Reduce Estrogen and You Reduce the very Poison feeding the Prostate’s Ballooning. Also boosts the Right Healthy Testosterone in men. Boosts Energy Levels Too !
6. Astragalus – Has a calming effect and soothes the inflammation enlargement of the Prostate.
7. LongJack Tongkat Ali – Increases the ‘Good’ Testosterone.
8. Fenugreek or Trigonella Foenum-Graecum is another Herb that Lowers this damaging Estrogen. A better way to put it is Fenugereek “Manages” the Hormones Estrogen and Tetosterone bringing them to proper levels. This plant actually leads to a slowing of selective types of Testosterone that break down into Estrogen. It also Increases the other Healthy types of Testosterone levels in men. Greatest of all tis plant dampens and controls cancer cells from forming. Dosages can range from 500 mg. to as much as 2 Grams or 2,000 mg. per day.
Foods to eat that Lower Estrogen
#2. Brussel Sprouts
#5. Sea Kelp- has Iodine to lower the ‘bad’ estrogen
Did you know that DHT is capable of Stopping Completely the effects of Estrogen inflaming and enlarging the Prostate ! Testosterone Rates fall as a man get older. That said, the protective powers of DHT diminishes as Testosterone levels go down. Proof positive that Testosterone actually Fixes the Prostate problem and is not the Cause. More on DHT coming.
Testosterone falls as a man ages. DHT is a Protective element created out of Testosterone. It’s Effects Diminish as Testosterone goes Down. Proving that Testosterone is not the cause of Prostate Enlargement. Testosterone is one of the Fixes.
I have found LongJack – TONGKAT ALI is extremely effective in increasing ‘Good’ Testosterone levels.
Elevated increases in Testosterone levels as You age creates a Natural Protection against Prostate Issues and most likely Prostate Cancer.
What are side effects of estrogen blockers?
- Hot flashes and night sweats.
- Joint and muscle pain.
- Loss of bone mineral density (may lead to osteoporosis or bone fractures)
- Loss of sex drive.
- Vaginal dryness or itching.
Is turmeric a DHT blocker?
How can I naturally reduce DHT?
6 Things Men Should Not Eat