How to Shrink the Prostate Naturally
An Inflamed Swelling of the Prostate is difficult but Very Possible to Deflate. Your Prostate is also an Extremely Annoying issue among slightly older guys to older guys. From the constant night-time bathroom trips to the feeling of not being able to even Go. First, I will explain what the Prostate is and Why it does what it does abnormally holding in that urine. It can become an interruption to our very Life Style. Then we will dive right into how we can approach the Natural Prostate Treatment, Possible Cures and remedies. Let’s Stop this abnormal enlargement of this organ. Caution ! Patience. It takes a while guys. Persistence should pay off.
What Causes the Prostate to Enlarge ?
Several Theories and Guesstimates is all I have found.
1. Change in Sex Hormones Balance past age 50.
2. A Hormone called DHT increases with age and may cause Prostate Enlargement also baldness.
3. Lower Testosterone levels and Higher female Estrogen levels happen with age.
4. The term is called Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia OR Enlarged Prostate.
7 Best Foods for Prostate Health
→If you do not have time for the video I will List here the Foods they mention:
1. Berries (Blackberries, Strawberries, Raspberries). High in Anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. Anti-oxidants contribute to the fight against Prostate Disease by Protecting Prostate Cells. Vitamin C aids in Prostate Health by Reducing Prostate Swelling and Helping with Urination.
2. Green Tea is an all conquering Super Food. Better Urine Flow and Decreased Swelling (inflammation).
3. Fish especially Wild Salmon(very occasionally or not at all for Heart patients or Vegans) . There is also Mackerel, Trout, Herrin, and Sardines. Packed with Omega 3 and 6 fatty Acids. They hinder the development of Prostate Diseases and Lower High Blood Pressure reducing the risk of Heart Attacks.
4. Avocados Contains Beta Sitosterol (pictured below in the supplements). Helps Urinary Flow and decreases Inflammation (swelling).
5. Bell Peppers Contains more Vitamin C than any other Vegetable know to us. Vitamin C greatly inhibits Prostate Cancer. May reduce Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH (Enlarged Prostate). Other Vegetables rich in Vitamin C are Kale, Cauliflower, and Brussel Sprouts.
6. Sesame Seeds are the Highest Seed concentration of Phytosterols→Reduces Prostate Enlargement(400 mg), close second Pistachios and Sunflowers(280 mg) followed by my favorite Pumpkin Seeds(265 mg). Zinc especially essential. Also, contains Zinc essential for Prostate Health.
7. Broccoli Also high in Phytosterols such as Sulforaphane Targets and Eliminates damaged prostate cells without hurting good ones.
10 more Foods To Shrink the Prostate
These are 10 more Foods that will Shrink the Prostate
1. Tomatoes – Has tons of Lycopene which Lowers Prostate Inflammation. Lycopene gives the red colored foods their pigment. So most any red colored food should have this. Lycopene is also found in watermelon, apricots, papaya ans pink grapefruit. Careful of the grapefruit with some medicines.
2. Watermellon – Also lots of Lycopene to reduce swelling of the Prostate. Lycopene is an antioxidant that gives whole foods their natural red color. There is about 9 to 13 mg. of Lycopene in a cup of Watermelon.
Herbal -Supplements to Shrink Down the Prostate
We ask ourselves What is the Best Natural Remedy for Enlarged Prostate ? I take Several Different Supplements Recommended by Doctors and Experts. I will list them here and explain what they do.
This First one is Super Beta Prostate. It has combination of Ingredients listed on the back. Mainly A specific Phytosterol called Beta Sitosterol. It is usually the first one guys go for. I purchase a few ingredients of what it contains from its back label. Here are the highest concentrations that I feel are its Most important Ingredients. Pictured below. Note:→ There are many other Effective Supplements I will add even further down.
Super Beta Prostate
Important→ Patience guys for it is not overnight results ! Most studies indicate a 6 month period to notice it’s effect. But they Do happen I know I’ve waited and now seeing results escalate after that time frame.
Phytosterols or called Plant Sterols is the Highest Concentration(600mg.) in this Super Beta Prostate. This one happens to be .65 Grams or 640 Mg. Beta Sitosterol is considered the main ingredient but the second Largest Concentration in This Super Beta Prostate being 250 mg. However, this one is a smidge more at 300 mg. →
Stinging Nettles Has Elements from this Plant to Reduce the growing enlargement of the Prostate. Reduces the inflammation that causes Prostate enlargement and swelling. 360 mg Per day Recommended However I take 480 mg. Best to speak with a Doctor before trying it. Although I dove right in and it was fine. →
Saw Palmetto Widely used in The United States and Europe to treat an Enlarged Prostate. Some see Real results in Prostate shrinkage and urinary symptoms relief, some do not. See a Doctor when taking due to possible interactions with medicines, tests or treatments.
Saw Palmetto grows as a Palm only 2-4 ft. high. Located along the Southern Coast Line regions in the United States. Produces large amount of berries. These fruits have a long History of Medicinal benefits including. Native Americans used it to help in Urinary Problems in Men. → ←
HERBS →Hoary WillowHerb Most known as Small Flowered Hairy Willow Herb Or Epilobium Parviflorum is a perennial Herb supporting Urinary tract and Prostate Health. This is a type of flower from Europe that has had Extreme Success in “putting out the fire” so to speak of the
HERBS → ← → ←inflamed Prostate. From rare medicinal herb seeds. It acts as an astringent contracting and constricting the Prostate from growing. This Herbal Flower contains Beta-Sitosterol, Tannins, Polyphenols, and
Flavonoids. Used to Reduce Prostate Enlargement Problems. This Plant Grows in most of Europe covering Britain, Sweden, Northern Africa and Western Asia.
Maria Treben is a Professional Herbalist from Europe. “Health through God’s Pharmacy” is an $8 million dollar best seller. She Pioneered this flower back in the 40’s up until the 90’s when she left us and passed.
- Pink Willow
- Mountain Willow (Epilobium montanum)
- Dark Green Willow (Epilobium Obscurum)
- Willow Hill (Epilobium Collinum)
- Alpine Willow (Epilobium Anagallidifolium)
- Wetlands and Gravel Willow
Future talks about Herbs and Supplements:
Pygeum Bark→ ←Slows Growth of Prostate. Used in the Treatment of Enlarged Prostate. Also used for pain caused by inflammation, kidney disease, urinary problems, fever, stomach ache, and to increase sexual desire.
Cayenne Pepper(pill form)→Even though hot, calms the stomach and effective on shrinking inflammation
FOODS and SEEDS THAT SHRINK THE PROSTATE
Contains Lycopene that cools down inflammation. Reduces swelling in Sunburn patients. Knowing this we can conclude the same internal inflammation and swelling enlargement can be Reduced by this Lycopene.
Contains Phytosterols that have been known to alleviate Urinary flow difficulties.
The richer in color with Pink or Red the fruit is then the more Potent this antioxidant called Lycopene is. Lycopene reduces inflammation(swelling) in the prostate. Tomatoes are the Highest. Also, Watermelon, carrots, apricots, red bell peppers, red cabbage, guava or papaya.
Foods with Omega 3’s
Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Oregano, Basal, Walnuts, and Spinach are Rich in Omega 3’s. Although Wild Salmon(best) and various fish are talked against from Dr. Esselstyn due to the Oil content, it is Rich in Omega 3’s and Good Cholesterol the body needs. I have it more often due to the proven Mediterranean Diet and Longevity of People in the French Riviera area.
What and Where is the Prostate ?
The Prostate is a small spongy gland about the size of a Walnut. Located in between the bottom of the testes or balls and the opening crack of the anus(rectum). Sorry, a little graphic but everyone can understand it. Reproduction is a function and it supplies that white Seminal fluid which mixes with the Sperm from the Testes.→ ←
For the more Technical minds
Differences between BPH and Prostatitis